If you’re like me and enjoy eating middle eastern food you may have once had kofta kebabs. Traditionally made with beef or lamb.. I decided to use ground chicken for a more healthy option.
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger or 1/2 inch piece of ginger chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until combined. Form size patties as desired and cook on stove top 5 minutes per side. You can also grill the meat by wrapping it around skewers or grill them directly as patties. This goes well with my cucumber salad and cilantro lime rice recipes.